APC passed (Or working through it currently)
£30k+ Approx package
Working between the office and home
Large Commercial, Hotels, Banks – Multi Million £ projects (High End)
Based in Belfast, our client has kept very busy throughout lockdown. Winning various projects in the lead up to the New Year, work has begun in 2021 and they now require a Quantity Surveyor to join their ranks. Within this company you will be valued, developed and a big part of the team for their Multi-Million pound projects, some of which are very prestigious NI projects.
No UK travel will be required of you, and your work can be split up between working from home and working in the office for the foreseeable and likely on into the future.
Your APC’s will be paid if you have passed it, and you will be supported through them if you haven’t achieved it just yet.
Within the role you will be expected to have experience in:
· Preparing cost plans and Bills of Quantities
· Feasibility studies
· Tender documentation and estimates
· Attending various meetings: Design, client and site for example.
· Prepare contract documentation (Post contract) for clients and main contractors
· Relationship management
· Final accounts
· Analysing costs
Preferential criteria and experience
· Degree in Quantity Surveying
· Recently joined or working towards the APC
· Pre and Post contract skills and experience
· Billing software experience
· Experience working with a consultancy environment
· Driving license and access to a vehicle
Get in touch
With a great package and benefits scheme on offer such as Competitive base salary, above industry average holiday entitlement, discretionary bonus, Healthcare and a strong pension scheme this could be your next great opportunity to make a move in the PQS world. If you wish to do so, we would love to chat with you!
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.