The CSR Group are looking to speak with experienced Operations Managers for a new role working for one of Northern Irelands leading housing developers - an award winning business with an excellent presence across the region with over 20 years of experience building high quality new homes, they have built their business on a foundation of first class reputation, consistent delivery with renewable energy and environmentally friendly processes at the forefront.
They are currently looking to procure an Operations Manager with a background in Project or Contract Management ideally from a consultancy or private developer, who will grow a new division within the existing company framework.
Initially heading up two large developments in the region. An exciting role to grow a company division around your own experience and expertise.
As well as being responsible for a team of project and site managers, the successful Operations Manager duties will include but not be limited to;
· Day to day operational management of client side project delivery
· Ensure all programmes are delivered on time and within budget and to the clients specifications
· To assist with the in the identification and development of new sites including appraisal of commercial viability
· Lead the design and manage the handover phase of all units on site
· Champion the environmentally friendly and green energy aspirations of the client across all sites helping ensure the company is at the forefront in this sector
· Management of all statutory connections throughout the site
· Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with the Company's Health & Safety Policy
· Ensure compliance across sites are to NHBC standards
· Chair monthly meetings with the build and sales teams
The ideal candidate MUST have:
· A successful recent track record in managing speculative housing sites, ideally from a Plc developer or consultancy background
· Experience in the management of multiple site teams
· NVQ Level 4 (or equivalent) in Construction would be preferred
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Henry Deazley at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.