Mechanical Supervisor - Dublin
· Location: Dublin
· Job Type: Permanent, full-time
· Salary: Negotiable
· Date: 30/9/2019
A leading Mechanical Building Services Company based in North Dublin is currently recruiting for an experienced Mechanical supervisor to join their team
They have a strong pipeline of work across multiple sectors primarily in Hotels, residential, Student accommodation and Commercial.
Due to continued success, they are looking to bring in additional supervisors to manage a range of projects.
· Monitoring and supervising work force & site personnel
· Planning workload accordingly
· Daily progress reports with the Contracts, Project and Site Managers
· Carrying out toolbox talks and relevant safety training
· Inspection checks
· Manage the labour resources on site to ensure efficient working
· Maintain discipline on site, report any incidents- taking action where appropriate
· Coming from a strong Mechanical Services background
· Previous experience supervising large scale mechanical installations.
· Excellent organisation and communication
· A keen eye for detail
· The ability to manage projects effectively and to tight deadlines
In return, the successful candidate will receive a top salary and benefits package that will be tailored to the individual.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Jonathan Derby at CSR on 00353 (1) 5267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.
CSR will process and maintain any personal data you submit as part of your application (i.e. CV and contact details) in line with our