Mechanical Project / Contracts manager – Dublin
· Location: Dublin
· Job Type: Permanent, full-time
· Salary: Market leading
A leading Mechanical Contractor based in North Dublin is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Project Manager / Contracts manager to run a number of prestigious projects throughout Dublin.
Working mainly on large scale projects in the Commercial and office sectors as well as apartment and hotels, the company has a strong pipeline of work stretching over the next 3 years.
· Manage the installation of HVAC services for various clients throughout Dublin
· Attend and report on pre-start meetings and subsequent meetings throughout the contract
· Procure subcontract labour, materials and ancillary items.
· Keep clients and company updated on all matters.
· Ensure installations are completed within target dates and budgets.
· Must be computer literate, self-motivated, personable and able to work independently as part of a team and liaise effectively at all levels.
· Relevant air conditioning and ventilation experience essential.
· Candidates will have a proven track record of building strong professional relationships and project management.
· The successful individual should have excellent written and verbal skills, be fully IT conversant and must be competent with working from AutoCAD drawings.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Experienced Mechanical Contracts manager to join one of the country’s most well-known and highly reputable contractors.
With an excellent reputation for staff retention, the company is prepared to tailor a package to suit the successful candidate.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Jonathan Derby at CSR on 015267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.
CSR will process and maintain any personal data you submit as part of your application (i.e. CV and contact details) in line with our