CSR are working with a client who specialises in delivering services across domestic, commercial, public, and private sectors across the UK and Ireland.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the team reporting to the Associate Director. The role will be based at their offices located in Belfast. The successful candidate will design, estimate, and issue quotations for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning solutions to a wide variety of stakeholders.
The following reflects the main tasks associated with your role and are not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive:
- Design, estimate, and issue quotations for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning solutions.
- Perform take offs from drawings and specifications.
- Perform tender analysis and preparation of associated paperwork.
- Follow up of estimates and quotations with the goal of securing and closing sales.
- Attend site and perform surveys to gather relevant information.
- Provide accurate detail on accepted proposals to the Operations team in a timely fashion.
- Establish close relationships with clients, subcontractors, and other departments across the business.
- Maintaining and updating company management information systems.
- Any other duties within the skillset of the individual.
As a Junior Estimator your main skills and experience will include:
- Possess relevant estimating experience in an HVAC or M&E biased environment (preferred but not required).
- Be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent customer service, numeracy skills and commercial awareness.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Have a proven ability to work as part of a team to achieve a common objective.
Other skills include:
- Decision Making and Problem Solving – Must demonstrate the ability to resolve problems and make accurate business decisions.
- Customer Understanding – Must demonstrate a good understanding of the requirements of customers.
- Planning – Must possess the ability to plan to achieve results.
- Flexibility and Initiative – Must demonstrate a positive, flexible, and self-motivated attitude towards the company and the achievement of objectives.
- Work Completion – Must display the drive and determination to complete work effectively, accurately and on time.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Ernesta Lukoseviciute at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.