Mechanical Design Engineer (Building Services)
· County Antrim
· 2-3 years + exp in Building Services
· Project experience required: £500k - £10M projects
· Building Services – Hotels, residential, leisure
· £25k - £35k (exp dependant)
Belfast based building services engineering company have a requirement for a Intermediate design engineer to join their team and develop themselves through involvement in some great projects.
After securing a large scale project in Belfast as well as having various high-end prestigious projects in London and across the UK, your new company are busier than ever and have the requirement to recruit in their mechanical team. Working alongside their senior engineers, this will expose you to some well-known projects and will help you gain experience in projects across the water.
Tasks and Responsibilities
· Produce detailed construction drawings
· Plantroom layouts,
· Meeting deadlines for drawings
· Liaising with clients/sub-contractors, your design team, and any other people involved in the process
· Proficient in AutoCAD
· Report writing and documentation
· Analyse and break down of data
· Provide critical review and guidance to design
· Maintain company reputation
· Keeping informed of any new technical innovations
· Experience in Revit/BIM (Preferable not essential)
· Overseeing projects as they pass go through manufacturing process
· Visiting sites to discover more detail about projects
This is a great chance for a Mechanical Design Engineer to step into a role in the design team and be heavily involved in some exciting projects with a very reputable engineering company, as well as learning on the job working alongside engineers with years and years of experience.
With a great package for an engineer, the successful candidate could hit the ground running and develop further into their design career whilst securing a great reputation for themselves within a leading firm.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.