Mechanical Contracts Manager - Dublin
· Location: Dublin
· Job Type: Permanent, full-time
· Salary: €70k - €80k + Benefits
· Date: 20/12/2019
A Building Services Contractor in North Dublin wishes to recruit a Mechanical Contracts Manager.
Reporting directly to the Operations Director the Contracts/Projects manager will work predominately on new Design and Build Projects throughout Dublin.
Involved on high profile commercial, Hotel & leisure sectors, projects are based throughout Dublin and Leinster.
· Management of all clients requirements
· Maintain a professional working relationship with clients build directors, contracts managers and management teams.
· Maintain the delivery of quality mechanical services.
· Project control of budgets, specification and materials match the developers programs
· Material measurement and drawing take off
· Professional interaction with the companies Estimation, Quantity Surveyor and Buyers on project delivery
· Previous experience within a mechanical project management team
· Monitor and motivate our subcontract workforce
· Time management skills, involving controlling multiple projects
· Strong professional focus on quality delivery
· Good negotiation skills
· Positive professional management attitude
· Generous Salary Package
· Vehicle provided or Car Allowance
· Fuel card
· Phone provided
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Jonathan Derby at CSR on 015267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.
CSR will process and maintain any personal data you submit as part of your application (i.e. CV and contact details) in line with our