A very-well established Mechanical and Electrical Contractor based in Northern Ireland are wishing to appoint a Contracts Manager to join their very successful team. They deal with projects within the commercial and residential sectors. They generally undertake projects up to £20M in value with an excellent range of repeat and impressive clients.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Ensuring projects / Contractual requirements are delivered on time and within budget.
- Procurement of relevant plant, materials and Sub-contractor packages.
- Responsible for the project team, staff management, control of labour and their coordination.
- Meeting with client on a regular basis.
- Liaise with Client and Contractor on the project directly
- Ordering and managing products / machinery for site.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Mechanical Engineering degree or other relevant qualification.
- PC literate with competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Health & Safety knowledge.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and Organisational skills.
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with a ‘can-do’ approach to work and willingness to learn and assist.
- Organised and disciplined in your planning and approach to work.
- Work well and confidently as part of a team.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Ernesta Lukoseviciute at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.