Job Title Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
Location Larne, Northern Ireland
Job Type Permanent
Experience 5years minimum
We have an exciting opportunity for an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join our team at our Larne office. Working alongside a Team Leader, you will be responding to our clients’ needs, developing and producing reports, specifications, calculations, drawings and guidance. We work closely as a team to ensure we achieve the finest results and provide a consistent high-quality service for our Clients.
- You will be working on a varied portfolio of projects throughout the UK and Ireland
- Projects span a cross section of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Leisure, Office and high-end mixed-use developments
- Produce detailed designs and drawings utilising latest digital techniques
- Use the latest computer modelling software (HevaComp) (IES)
- Undertake site surveys
- Communicating with all professionals and regularly liaise with project teams, meet clients or end users, and attend collaborative meetings
- Take responsibility for design coordination with other disciplines and professionals
- Manage the discipline of a small project
Applicant should have:
- An achieved 2.1 or above, HND, HNC, IMechE or CIBSE accredited degree or equivalent qualification in Mechanical/Building Services Engineering or similar
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Building Services industry
- An understanding of Autodesk software (Revit / CAD) or HevaComp / IES modelling software is an advantage
- Excellent communication, analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- A friendly, ambitious and confident individual with a flexible and resilient disposition
- Flexible home working
- Willingness to commute for day visits for site attendance
- Personal ambition to become Chartered
- Develop to become Senior / Associate
- Self driven
- Long term co-ownership potential
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.