Are you interested in joining forces with a multi-billion manufacturing and distribution firm with operations worldwide? Perhaps you'd enjoy an environment which offers an open-minded working culture that bring your talents to shine?
A commitment to excellence is embedded in the cultural DNA as are the highest safety standards in all work practices to ensure a safe working environment for the employee. That also means taking care of employees’ health and well-being.
Working out of the Belfast city depot you'll enjoy a hands-on role undertaking a variety of tasks on a site wide basis. Duties will include the following:
- Repair and testing of site pumps, valves, pressure and associated equipment.
- Maintaining records of same General site and buildings maintenance.
- Implement process improvements on site filling operations.
- Deputise for site production operators as required.
- Support site operators and operations manager with regular safety checks and calibrations in line with routine planned maintenance.
- Specifying and ordering maintenance spares and consumables.
- Develop and manage a Preventative Maintenance Plan for the depot.
As an ideal applicant you'll be an experienced maintenance engineer, able to demonstrate:
- Relevant background in chemical distribution or a related industry in a general engineering role
- Experience in liquid process engineering Electro/mechanical Skills
- The ability to plastic and metal weld
- Strong diagnostic skills, covering both mechanical and electrical disciplines
- Ability to prioritise and monitor own workload in a fast paced and busy environment
- Ability to be articulate, numerate and logical with the ability to problem solve
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Stevie Haslam at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.