Are you an experienced M&E Coordinator looking to work only in Northern Ireland, with a sole focus on local projects?
Our client is an award-winning construction and property development company which operates throughout the UK and Ireland. They believe in providing ongoing training and development opportunities for all of employees and providing a workplace environment that inspires them to be the best that they can be.
· Reviewing installation plans and specifications
· Advising the design team on the co-ordination of services
· Reviewing prices for services work.
· Testing and checking installations.
· Making sure jobs meet building regulations and health and safety requirements.
· Attending meetings and presenting ideas and progress reports to managers and clients.
· Helping to protect the environment by keeping energy wastage to a minimum within the building services.
· Excellent communication skills
· Be able to work as part of a team
· Experience of working in a construction environment is essential
· Applicants will come from a Building Services background (Contracting or Design)
· Applicants with a Degree in Building Services will also be preferred however this is not essential.
On offer will be a competitive salary and benefits package including car (or car allowance), bonus structure, healthcare scheme.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Raymond Younge at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.