This position will be in the preconstruction side of the company, your main responsibility is to support estimator, design, surveyors and operations teams. Role is predominantly office based looking after buildability of new projects and ensuring the deliverables of projects are set up for the handover to operations team.
- Manage each project from successful tender award until construction commences.
- Review all drawings after Tender award, returning comments.
- Lead value engineering exercise on each project
- Working closely with Procurement team in order to submit technical submittals on plant & materials on each project.
- Review and assess designs of all live projects to ensure that we have not overlooked any potential items.
- Act as company’s Lead co-ordinator in design meeting with clients and other specialist sub-contractors.
- Work alongside Commercial team in setting budgets for Contracts managers to work off when project is handed over.
- Work alongside Commercial team in the awarding of packages to sub-contractors & specialist Sub contractors.
- Work alongside procurement team with placing orders on plant & materials
- Formalise all successful Projects prior to passing over to the construction team.
- Formalise and agree all handover documentation on project completion.
- Manage all H&S requirements required on each project.
- Deliver a comprehensive handover to Particular contracts manager tasked with said project.
- To ensure that all company standards and policies are followed and always maintained.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Ernesta Lukoseviciute at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.