M&E BIM/Revit/CAD technician
· NI top tier M&E Contractor
· Belfast / Greater Belfast
· £30k - £45k
· Fantastic career progression opportunities
There is an opportunity within this top NI contractor for an M&E Revit/BIM technician, to help in the design team with some of the most prestigious projects In Northern Ireland. The opportunity is for somebody with a few years’ experience to come in at a good strong level and be involved in multi-million pound projects.
If you are vastly experienced in 2D CAD and wish to develop yourself further into 3D CAD and have any experience in the use of BIM & Revit (through in house training) this is a fantastic opportunity for you! At the other end of the scale, if you are well developed already in 3D and have BIM/Revit experience we would love to hear from you too.
The reason for the opportunity is that our client has secured a lot of work for the New Year as well as still having some very prestigious projects in the pipeline that they are close to securing. The Belfast Company are also renown for the career development available in their company with training when required as well as having a low staff turnover rate.
As M&E CAD Technician you will have the following responsibilities:
· Produce Revit drawings to the company's standards.
· Plot drawings using the companies top of the range facilities.
· Liaise with the Design Manager and project team for any CAD/Revit/BIM related issues.
· Liaising with lead project engineer and project team
· Ability to learn and adapt where/when required
· Take full advantage of in house training when provided
Qualifications and Skill:
· As a successful candidate you will join the team as a permanent member of staff and be part of an ambitious and forward-thinking team.
· Good knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical building services.
· Appropriate knowledge and experience of AutoCAD 2D operation and drawing standards.
· Preferably a working knowledge of MEP REVIT and 3D CADDUCT. (Future in-house training will be provided so not absolutely essential)
· Knowledge of UK Standards and Specifications
· The successful candidate must have a passion for building engineering and prove the ability to work in a team to achieve fantastic results.
Reward and Benefits:
· This position comes with a competitive salary and clear career progression within the industry.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.