CSR are currently working with a leading manufacturer in the Portadown Area to appoint Maintenance Engineer.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will deal with machine breakdowns effectively as well as carrying out the duties associated with a structured preventative maintenance policy
- Repairs and maintenance of production machinery, including PLC controlled machinery
- Actively participate in fault finding / re-engineery of plant and equipment to ensure a continuous improvement of all operations
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- Maintenance of asset register equiment
- Responding to breakdowns
- Repairing equioment
- Supervising and control of contractors
- Ordering of parts
- Manafing budgets
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Creating maintenance procedures
- Time served Electo - Mechanical Engineers, ideally HNC/D Qualified
- Solid fault finding experience on automated machinery
- 3 Phase Installation experience and good mechanical maintence ( Hydraulics / pneumatics
- Strong diagnostic skills with the ability to engineering drawings
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong working knowldge of microsoft office.
Salary & Hours
- Salary is up to £35,000, fulltime 40 hours, Mon – Fri 8.30 – 5.00pm.
- Perks (t&cs apply e.g. on passing probation etc)
- Matched pension up to 6%
- Cycle Scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- B&CE Accident Cover
- Free Parking
- 31 days annual leave per annum
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Rachel Crangle at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.