Junior Quantity Surveyor (Residential)
Junior level (2-5 years Post Grad)
£25k - £35k (Experience Dependant)
Consultancy or Contracting experience considered
CSR are currently recruiting a quantity surveyor for a Belfast based residential construction company. Specialising in residential projects, their recruitment team is currently looking to meet with Junior Quantity Surveyors.
The role will entail mostly residential projects across the province. Prior residential experience isn’t essential, it may be beneficial however. If the residential sector is of interest and you have no experience in that sector, get in touch!
Tasks and Responsibilities
· Estimate materials, time and labour costs for the project
· Preparation of contract documents such as bills of quantities (Client and architect)
· Negotiate and analyse costs for tenders and contracts
· Manage Risk
· Value and Cost Control
· Produce details findings and progress reports
· Quantity Surveying Degree
· A driving license and access to transport would give a distinct advantage but is not essential
· Great Salary Package available
· Further negotiable based on experience
· Great holiday package
· Pension Scheme
· Additional benefits depending on experience
This role is a great opportunity to join a leading team in the industry and provides a great opportunity to join and show off your skills within a team of highly skilled professionals.
It provides a chance to be involved in various new and exciting projects across the province and put your mark on some fantastic projects.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.