Junior Professional Quantity Surveyor
Intermediate level (3 - 6 years Post Grad)
£30k - £35k (Experience Dependant)
CSR are currently recruiting a professional quantity surveyor for one of the leading consultancy’s based in Belfast City centre based Consultancy to join this great team to aid them in projects across the province. This Global consultancy has a requirement for their Belfast office and their recruitment team is currently looking to meet with Junior Quantity Surveyors, with the potential for taking on more than one!
Project variety is vast with multi-million pound projects across different sectors including Public, Commercial, Retail, Civil and large Residentials!
Tasks and Responsibilities
· Estimate materials, time and labour costs for the project
· Preparation of contract documents such as bills of quantities (Client and architect)
· Negotiate and analyse costs for tenders and contracts
· Manage Risk, Value and Cost Control
· Analyse potential and actual outcomes
· Produce details findings and progress reports
· Valuing the finished product
· Being aware and able to implement Health and Safety Regulations
· Quantity Surveying Degree
· A driving license and access to transport would give a distinct advantage but is not essential
· Great Salary Package available
· Further negotiable based on experience
· Great holiday package
· Pension Scheme
· Additional benefits depending on experience
This role is a great opportunity to join a leading team in the industry and provides a great opportunity to join and show off your skills within a team of highly skilled professionals.
It provides a chance to be involved in various new and exciting projects across the province and put your mark on some fantastic projects.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.