Junior Quantity Surveyor
· Job Type: Permanent, full-time
· Salary: Negotiable
A graduate quantity surveyor is required on behalf of a leading developer based in South Dublin.
With Projects throughout Dublin and Leinster, the company is growing well with turnover expected to double in the next 2-4 years.
Reporting to a Senior QS, you will be working on a mix of projects ranging in value from €4m - €50m from start to final handover.
· Preparation of cost estimates, cost plans, tender documents, interim valuations of the construction
· Provide general support in the cost management and financial reporting
· Attend meetings to provide QS input, review project progress and present project data as appropriate
· Degree in Quantity Surveying or related or coming from a strong construction background
· Previous experience is beneficial
· Excellent eye for detail
· Take ownership of duties
· Strong communicator
· Commercially minded
The company have an excellent structure in place for developing staff and you will gain experience working on projects throughout the entire life-cycle.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress quickly with an organisation that is well-known for developing staff.
An excellent salary and benefits package is available for the right candidate
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Jonathan Derby at CSR on 015267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.
CSR will process and maintain any personal data you submit as part of your application (i.e. CV and contact details) in line with our