Junior Buyer – Construction
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Role: Junior Buyer
CSR is recruiting for a Buyer for a contractor client in the Magherafelt area. The role has become available due to winning work throughout the rest of 2021 and on into 2022 so they require some assistance in their buying department.
With projects across the board in the Commercial, Industrial and Public sectors they now require a buyer with experience in the construction industry who can add value to their long running company and join their current team of professionals.
Responsibilities of the role:
· Identifying suitable suppliers / manufacturers
· Negotiation on prices, delivery times and quantities
· Working closely with the Quantity Surveyors
· Assisting with procurement and purchasing colleagues
· Continually striving to improve the supply chain management in the company
· Maximising efficiency
· Report Writing
· Financial Administration
Ideally the candidate will:
· Have knowledge of current pricing levels within construction
· Have sound negotiating skills
· Have knowledge of Health & Safety regulations
· Have a sound knowledge of building standards and construction techniques
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.