Graduate or Junior Building Surveyor
Graduate - Junior Building Surveyor
1-4 years’ experience
£23k – £25k
Due to increased workload, our client has currently got a requirement for their Belfast Office for a Graduate Junior Building Surveyor. With a very diverse range of projects, you will become part of a very strong team.
The successful building surveyor will be offered a great salary package by our client as well as various different benefits including pension schemes, great holiday entitlements and training & development schemes.
Working closely with the authority manager, the responsibilities of the role include:
· Design and Specification including preparation of drawings
· The undertaking of a wide range of building surveying duties
· Carry out surveys, schedules, inspections and overall management
· Attending meetings with clients and other specialists
· Management of projects in Northern Ireland
· Management of project teams
· Contributing your technical skills to the team in improve quality of the work
· Client focused
· Delegating where necessary
· Managing small to medium scale projects
What do you need?
· BSc (Hons) in Building surveying or similar degree by RICS
· OR – BTE Higher Diploma in Building Studies
· Theoretical and practical knowledge
· 1-3+ years in building surveying services
· Time management
· Professional manner and outlook
· Software package experience including CAD in beneficial
· A full driving license due to the travel required to site etc
This requirement has come about due to increased workload for this company because of the increasing quality in the work that they do. To join a fantastic multi-disciplinary team of professionals and to develop your career on to the next level, please get in touch!
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.