Full Job description
Junior Building Service Engineer
One of Ireland’s most respected main contractors now requires a Junior Building Service Engineer for projects based in Dublin. They are very much a people business in which opportunities are realised, challenges are met and success is driven by teams of some of the best people in the industry.
· Provide assistants to Building Service Supervisor
· Assist with project management of works.
· Work closely with sub-contractors to define scope, specifications and scheduling of works.
· Contribute to a team environment, sharing ideas and solutions.
· Follow teammate’s direction and adhered to all H&S protocols.
· Attending site meetings.
· Attending site walks.
· 3rd level degree in Building Services Engineering
· Ability to become a part of a team and support those around you.
· Must be focused on the job with a good eye for detail
· Effective communicator both oral and written.
· Commercial sector knowledge/experience a strong advantage.
· Mechanical or Electrical minded.
· A competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate
· Long term work with exciting projects
· Experience working with the best in the sector
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam Byrne at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.