JUNIOR/INT QUANTITY SURVEYOR
Ø Location - DUBLIN
Ø Experience – 3+ years in PQS/Consultancy (including work placement)
Ø Projects – Commercial/Residential
Ø Quantity Surveying Degree (RICS)
Ø INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY
Ø 45,000 – 55,000 – Experience dependant
CSR are working along with a Dublin PQS practice that has a requirement at the moment for a Junior quantity surveyor to join their already strong team with a mix of experienced QS’s as well as already having a number of grads and juniors!
Cost management of these high value projects along with your team will be the main responsibility of the role. Working alongside experienced quantity surveyors will develop your knowledge and experience. You will also be responsible for liaising with your team as well as your clients in order to create, maintain and develop all relationships involved in the process.
· Estimate materials
· Keep track of changes to design or construction work
· Measure and value of the work produced
· Understanding of estimating budgets
· Prepare contract documents like bills of quantities etc
· Dealing/liaising with clients, architects and anyone else involved in the process
· Negotiation and analysis of costs for tenders/contracts
· Production of information and detailed findings into reports
· Adhere to health and safety regulations
YOU WILL BE INVOLVED IN
· Cost estimating
· Cost planning
· Economic appraisals
· Value engineering
· Risk management
· Feasibility studies
· Contract procurement
Experience in all of these is not essential, as you will be helped and tutored with these as the role is graduate level and proficiency in all of the above wouldn’t be expected.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.