Junior/Int Mechanical Design Engineer (Building Services)
• County Antrim
• 2-3 years + exp in Building Services
• Project experience 100k – £10m projects
• Building Services – Hotels, Leisure & Student Accommodation
• Competitive, based on experience – Negotiable!
This Belfast based building services engineering company have a requirement for a junior/intermediate design engineer to join their team and develop themselves through involvement in some great projects. You will be working alongside contractors, architects and your team of designers to add the finishing touches to some fantastic buildings and shops.
Your new company have worked on properties across all industries including healthcare, retail, commercial, student accommodation and gyms to name a few. The design team play a pivotal role in producing products for different stores and buildings so as they can turn the architects planning into a reality.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Produce detailed construction drawings
• Plantroom layouts,
• Meeting deadlines for drawings
• Liaising with clients/sub-contractors, your design team, and any other people involved in the process
• Proficient in AutoCAD
• Report writing and documentation
• Analyse and break down of data
• Provide critical review and guidance to design
• Maintain company reputation
• Keeping informed of any new technical innovations
• Experience in Revit/BIM (Preferable)
• Overseeing projects as they pass go through manufacturing process
• Visiting sites to discover more detail about projects
This is a great chance for a mechanical design technician to step into a role in the design team and be heavily involved in some exciting projects with a very reputable engineering company.
With a great package for a junior/inter engineer, the successful candidate could hit the ground running and develop further into their design career whilst securing a great reputation for themselves within a leading firm.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.