We at CRS are working with a leading electrical contractor that has a strong reputation for providing professional, innovative and high quality of service. Services including electrical installation, sustainable energy and specialist systems on Commercial and Industrial Projects.
They require a Intermediate Electrical Estimator who has excellent communication and organisational skills. The successful electrical estimator needs to have the ability to work independently or as part of a team, be highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed, able to adapt and to prioritise workloads whilst working to deadlines. The electrical estimator also needs good organisation and can work efficiently under pressure.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Participate in the processes of securing new work including making approaches, applications, bids and proposals.
- Participate in the development of jobs won through to the contract stage by liaising with designers, contracts managers, and other interested parties.
- Source the best supply deals and review both new and existing suppliers / specialists.
- Advise and assist on forms of contract, advising the Commercial Manager.
- Work closely with our customers and clients to best understand their requirements and ensure that these are being delivered, building meaningful lasting relationships in the process.
- Ensure that we deliver to our expectations, without causing or encountering surprises and market the company, through your actions, in a way that maximises our opportunities and standing in the industry.
- Maintain a positive can-do attitude and participate wholly as part of the Commercial team.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the marketplace.
- Participate in PQQ's / Proposals.
- Regularly follow up tenders to gain insight and/or further opportunities.
- Participate in Value Engineering where necessary.
- Liaise and communicate with sub-contractors, vendors and suppliers to prepare tenders in a timely manner.
- Understand and analyse Electrical, Structural, Architectural and other related drawings and schematics.
- Prepare tender offers from only outline info for various RIBA Stage Design and Build projects as well as traditional specification and drawings.
- Meet with and lead external M&E consultants in developing D&B tenders, where necessary.
The successful Estimator will possess a minimum of 3+ years electrical estimating experience. A higher education qualification in Building Services is desirable but not essential. Competitive salary and remuneration package will be tailored to the successful applicant.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Ernesta Lukoseviciute at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.