CSR are seeking a help desk administrator to join our clients growing team in the Lisburn Area. The successful candidate will be responsible for administration activities, communication, filing and storage of all documents.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Use all management systems to their full potential and ensure records are always kept up to date
- Housekeeping of all information detailed within the company’s management systems.
- Update records on a real time basis to ensure forecasting within the month is accurate.
- Accurate and timely action of month end submissions to enable performance monitoring.
- Production of invoices in a timely manner to achieve monthly targets.
- Ensure that all invoices and relevant back up reach the client in accordance with SLA’s and KPI’s as set out.
- Follow business processes as set out and make Managers aware of any non-conformances.
- Provide support to the business in the production of performance results relating to Response Works
- Deal directly with customers and clients either by telephone or electronically in a professional manor.
- Respond promptly to client enquiries relating to the general administration function of the business including reports, certificates, and invoice enquiries
- Register complaints and escalate to the appropriate Manager
- Ensure your phone duties are dealt with in a professional and polite customer service facing manor.
- Provide general administration support to the business as required including reception cover.
- 5 GCSE’s to include Mathematics and English.
- At least 2 years’ experience working as part of a busy administration team
- Able to work as part of a team and establish good working relationships at all levels.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both orally and written.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Working hours 40 hour week
Mon-Fri 8:00am-8:00pm, Sat 8:00am-2:00pm (1 in every 4)
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Rachel Crangle at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.