Full Job Description:
Our client, a leading HVAC company in Ireland, is seeking a HVAC Engineer/Service Refrigeration Technician to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering large-scale projects from design stage through to installation and maintenance, and will be required to travel throughout Ireland and occasionally stay overnight.
• Install, maintain and repair HVAC equipment and systems in accordance with Irish standards and policies
• Work closely with project managers and other team members to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
• Troubleshoot and diagnose problems with HVAC systems and equipment
• Recommend and implement solutions to improve the efficiency and performance of HVAC systems
• Provide training to customers and end-users on the use and maintenance of HVAC equipment
• Prepare and submit reports on project progress and maintenance activities
• 3rd level qualification in HVAC engineering or related field
• At least 5 years of experience in HVAC engineering within Ireland
• Strong knowledge of Irish standards and policies relating to HVAC systems and equipment
• Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and schematics
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Full clean driving license
· A leading market salary is on offer for the right candidate
· Van and fuel card
· Flexible working conditions
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam Byrne at CSR on 015267469 alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.