Our Client is a medium sized NI based Fit Out and Building Contractor
They currently require a HSEQ Manager to join them in in their head office based in Co Antrim
As a HSEQ Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of delivery of the Company’s Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Management Systems. This will include, but not limited to, undertaking audits and inspections, developing operating procedures, preparing reports and statistics, delivering presentations as well as providing advice and guidance to employees and sub-contractors.
Salary £60 – 70k Fully Neg for the right candidate
· Provide input into the development and delivery of effective and proactive strategies for managing HSEQ risks, and for improving HSEQ performance
· To support the development and delivery of internal/external HSEQ training to operational teams
· Support operational managers and project teams on a broad range of HSEQ issues, helping them to embed HSEQ policy and process where appropriate
· Provide technical advice to operational teams in the investigation and resolution of HSEQ accidents and incidents.
· Input into the development of operational bids, supporting the bid teams to determine appropriate HSEQ strategies and responses
· Contribute to the wider strategic, operational, financial and commercial management within the Business unit
· Support operational teams in implementing appropriate and robust assurance ‘systems’ across the Business unit, working with the site teams to ensure that they are relevant to operational needs and encourage a consistently high level of governance and performance.
· Support operational teams in measuring the effectiveness of HSEQ policy implementation through inspection/audit, the review of appropriate performance measures, and by contributing to the monthly HSEQ (and operational) reporting cycle.
· Provide intelligence to the business on existing / emerging HSEQ legal requirements and sector/client-specific ‘standards’.
· Qualification in a relevant subject related to construction health and safety management (e.g., NEBOSH Certificate) or equivalent qualifications/experience.
· IOSH member (desirable)
· Demonstrable knowledge and experience of HSEQ generalist skills
· Sound working knowledge of HSEQ law, and relevant sector-specific HSEQ standards in relation to construction/building and asset management services
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Henry Deazley at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.