The CSR Group are seeking to recruit a highly personable and organised individual to join our clients HSEQ team, based in Garvagh.
The main purpose of this role is to work closely with the HSEQ Manager to actively promote health, safety, environmental and Quality compliance and deliver quality support to the business.
- Managing the administration function within the HSEQ department and provide support where required.
- Support and assist with the maintenance of the company’s management systems accreditations.
- Support the development, implementation and monitoring of company health and safety policies, procedures, risk assessment and safe work practices.
- Manage on-boarding of new employees/sub-contractors/suppliers and assist with communicating relevant HSEQ information, requirements and other company information.
- Contribute to the induction process and pre-mobilisation briefs.
- Preparation of HSEQ documentation, distribution of literature and other materials pertinent to HSEQ matters.
- Record and review all accidents and near misses to ensure they are documented and reported in line with requirements.
- Monitoring and prioritising incoming HSEQ actions and requests.
- Maintain a Training Matrix, carry out gap analysis and organise training as required to ensure all training remains valid.
- Maintain Plant Matrix, schedule inspection and calibration as required, to ensure statutory requirements.
- Manage Personal Protective Equipment, place orders, replenish stock and issue items.
- Accurate collation of statistical information, maintenance of records and analysing data for trends.
- Help to promote a positive H&S culture throughout the business, setting a good example to others.
- Support in the preparation of HSEQ elements for Tenders.
- Undertake audits and inspections, record findings, follow up ensuring actions or non-conformities are completed within designated timescales.
- Assist and support Directors, Management and Supervision in the execution of their duties
- Opportunity for career progression and HSEQ qualification
Candidate will require:
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Be organised and methodical with a strong attention to detail.
- Have excellent computer skills, with good knowledge of MS Packages.
- Highly motivated, able to work with on their own initiative with limited supervision
- Have some experience working within an administrative HSEQ capacity
- Have a keen interest in HSEQ Management and an understanding of application within the construction industry.
Qualification / Education
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
- At least 2years’ experience in a HSEQ Role. (preferred but not essential)
- Hold full driving licence. (essential)
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Henry Deazley at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.