Our client is a well-respected and leading specialist contractor and operates across the UK. The company have a long standing track record of delivering the aspirations of their clients and providing Façade Solutions across the board. The company has a great reputation locally and nationally and is going from strength to strength in their field.
Due to continued growth and recent expansion our client is recruiting for an HR professional to join their team. The successful candidate will run the HR system in house at an HR Officer level – helping to run the HR function of the business for its 80 employees. The successful applicant should have relevant HR experience.
Our client is open to this role being full time permanent or part time permanent, for example 3 days a week.
Required Responsibilities of the Role;
· Management of the company’s HR function to involve people HR management and HR administration.
· Ensuring that office administration is routinely managed appropriately.
· Ensuring that the company is up to date and in line with compliance regulation.
· Involvement with organizational trainings, team building and employee relations.
· Maintenance of internal employee and firm records.
· Staff welfare and administration-centred activities.
Essential Criteria for the Role;
· Relevant HR experience in an HR Officer or equivalent role.
· Excellent communications skills and the ability to effectively manage all HR responsibilities and staff relations.
Desirable Criteria for the Role;
· HR experience within the construction/wider industry.
· Previous experience working in an HR department.
· CIPD or similar HR related qualification.
Salary and hours of work;
· A competitive salary and rewards package is available for the right candidate.
· 37.5 Hours per week / Monday to Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm. Friday 8:00am to 1:30pm.
· 30 days holidays per annum.
· Free car parking.
If you feel you meet the required criteria please get in contact.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Shane Connor at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.