Groundworks Setting-out Engineer-Cork
Our client has been providing civil engineering and construction services to public and private clients for decades and they currently have an opportunity for a Groundworks Setting-out Engineer to join their residential project in Cork.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Setting out and levelling site
· Ensure all works are completed in line with project drawings specifications and building regulations.
· Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports
· Take care of instruments under your control
· 2 plus years’ experience
· Groundworks experience
· Engineering degree/diploma
· Organisation and Communication Skills
· Ability to use setting out instruments
· Confident in your ability to work alongside other trades
· Ability to work as part of a team
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Daniel Devery at CSR on 015267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.