Groundworks Piling Supervisor- Dublin
Our client a leading Irish multi-disciplinary Engineering and Construction company and extensive experience using their expertise needed to make projects a success is currently seeking a groundworks piling supervisor.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Reporting to Contracts Manager.
· Control movements of piling rig and associated plant around the site.
· Organising deliveries of piles to site
· Rigging and de-rigging machine
· Assist in any daily duties on site.
· Comply with company Health and Safety procedure
· 1-2 years’ experience
· Civils/construction management degree
· Good communication skills
· Ability to demonstrate leadership
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Daniel Devery at CSR on 015267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.