Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Belfast (CITY CENTRE)
Graduate Quantity Surveyor (0-1 years Post Grad with placement year included)
£22k - £25k (Experience Dependant)
CSR are currently recruiting a quantity surveyor for a large consultancy in Belfast City centre. The want to talk to Quantity Surveying graduates of 2020/2021 about joining this great team to aid them in projects across the country and the UK.
It’s a massive chance to get in to a leading company at this early stage of your career and plan a long term future with these great employers.
The projects cover a huge variety of sectors that include multi-million pound builds of commercial, residential, retail, educational and healthcare works!
Tasks and Responsibilities
· Estimate materials, time and labour costs for the project
· Preparation of contract documents such as bills of quantities (Client and architect)
· Negotiate and analyse costs for tenders and contracts
· Manage Risk, Value and Cost Control
· Analyse potential and actual outcomes
· Produce details findings and progress reports
· Valuing the finished product
· Being aware and able to implement Health and Safety Regulations
· Quantity Surveying Degree (Graduate of 2019 onwards would be advantageous)
· A driving license and access to transport would give a distinct advantage but is not essential
· Great Salary Package available
· Further negotiable based on experience
· Great holiday package
· Pension Scheme
· Additional benefits depending on experience
If you are a graduate of Quantity Surveying and want to go down the PQS route, there is no better opportunity than this one! The client are considering QS’s who have experience in either contracting or a consultancy based role and fully plan for the successful candidate to have a great long term career with them!
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.