Graduate Mechanical Engineer (Building Services)
This Dublinbased mechnaical Contractor have a requirement for a graduate mechanical engineer to join their team and develop themselves through involvement in some great projects.
After securing a number of large scale projects in Dublin , your new company are busier than ever and have the requirement to recruit in their mechanical team. Working alongside their senior staff this will expose you to some well-known projects and will help you gain experience.
Tasks and Responsibilities
· Produce detailed construction drawings
· Plantroom layouts,
· Meeting deadlines for drawings
· Liaising with clients/sub-contractors, your design team, and any other people involved in the process
· Proficient in AutoCAD
· Report writing and documentation
· Analyse and break down of data
· Provide critical review and guidance to design
· Maintain company reputation
· Keeping informed of any new technical innovations
· Experience in Revit/BIM (Preferable not essential)
· Overseeing projects as they pass go through manufacturing process
· Visiting sites to discover more detail about projects
This is a great chance for a graduate mechanical engineer to step into a roleacross both design and operations whilst supporting Senior Contracts Managers deliver some exciting projects with a very reputable company.
With a great package for a junior engineer, the successful candidate could hit the ground running and develop further into their career whilst securing a great reputation for themselves within a leading firm.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Jonathan Derby at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.