Graduate Electrical Design Engineer (Building)
Permanent Full Time
Salary - £25k - £32k
High End Retail / Hotels / Commercial
BRIEF DESCRIPTION –
CSR are now recruiting for Electrical Design Engineers for a leading consultancy based in greater Belfast. The preference would be engineers recently graduated or who are due to graduate this/next year, and have a year of work placement behind them.
Your new company have a number of projects on across various sectors and they now require a graduate engineer to join their experience and dynamic team.
Based in Belfast, this is a great opportunity for an electrical design engineer to join a firm who have a history list of multi-million pound building projects.
The variation of projects across all boards will enhance the skill set and the individual’s ability to work on different types of buildings and works.
· Perform detailed calculations establishing standards and specs
· Provide expertise in electrical service design concepts
· Evaluate electrical systems, products and applications by applying knowledge of electricity and materials
· Assure product quality through suffice testing methods as well as testing finished products
· Maintain product and company reputation
· Contribute to team effort by completing related results
· Able to problem solve and troubleshoot as the problem arises
· Keeping up to date with latest technical innovations in electrical engineering
· Regular meetings with staff for reviewing
· Assist Senior Electrical engineer when required
· Maintain confidentiality when required
· Adhere to health and safety regulations
· DESIRED SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS (not essential):
· Experienced using Revit
· Degree in relevant field (Electrical or Energy Degree)
· Negotiable dependant on experience
· Get in touch for more detail
YOUR NEW ORGANISATION
A graduate Electrical Design Engineer will find this as a great opportunity to work on multi-million pound projects within a very strong team of engineers and designers. This role provides the chance for a Junior level engineer to make the necessary steps towards more senior roles within the company and to progress their career with the development opportunities that this company provide.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.