Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19k - £20k
CSR is recruiting for a Graduate Buyer for a specialist contractor in Northern Ireland. The role has become available due to winning work throughout the rest of 2021 and on into 2022 so they require some assistance in their buying department. The ideal candidate will potentially come from an admin background and will have a desire to get into buying / procurement.
Prior construction experience is not necessary, full training will be provided by the teams senior buyers gearing you towards a procurement officer role within the first 24 months.
Responsibilities of the role:
· Identifying suitable suppliers / manufacturers
· Negotiation on prices, delivery times and quantities
· Working closely with the Quantity Surveyors
· Assisting with procurement and purchasing colleagues
· Continually striving to improve the supply chain management in the company
· Maximising efficiency
· Report Writing
· Financial Administration
Ideally the candidate will:
· Have a 3rd level qualification in Business / Engineering / Manufacturing
· Have sound negotiating skills
· Have sufficient Microsoft Suite skills
· Have a desire to work in procurement
· Live within commutable distance of Lisburn
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.