Graduate-Junior Professional Quantity Surveyor
· Graduate/Junior - Professional Quantity Surveyor (PQS)
· Quantity Surveying Practice
· BELFAST BASED WORK / Some work from home options available
· SALARY - £25,000 - £35,000
· Quantity surveying degree (RICS)
· 1-5 years’ experience in PQS practice or consultancy (includes work placement)
This leading PQS practice has a world of experience in the delivery of projects including public and private matters.
With a project history ranging from residential through to commercial as well as hotel works and leisure works, the development opportunities in the company are endless. A requirement for a graduate-junior level Quantity Surveyor has come about due to the amount of work they have on at the moment.
The practice has a long term goal for the successful candidate and wants them to develop through their career in the best way possible, along with them helping the QS through their chartership.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
You will be responsible for the cost management of the high value projects that this PQS practice will be involved in. The role will require you to liaise with a range of clients whilst maintaining great relationships with everyone involved.
· Estimate materials
· Keep track of changes to design or construction work
· Measure and value of the work produced
· Understanding of estimating budgets
· Prepare contract documents like bills of quantities etc
· Dealing/liaising with clients, architects and anyone else involved in the process
· Negotiation and analysis of costs for tenders/contracts
· Production of information and detailed findings into reports
· Adhere to health and safety regulations
You would be starting a new stage in your career where you work within a fantastic team of talented and experienced professionals which provides the opportunity for you to further develop yourself in their presence and maximising your full potential.
This firm are very competitive when it comes to offering all round great packages and are known to be a great employer.
You will be working closely with the company director and developing a relationship with them with some great long-term career opportunities in the future.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.