General Manufacturing Operatives required immediately in the Lisburn Area,
- Working to a high standard of production, ensuring a High quality Product at the Finished Stage.
- Maintaining Records and when required reporting any deficiencies to Production Supervisors
- Operating the machinery lines
- Packing finished goods in appropriate containers
- Ensuring goods are properly scaled, weighed, labelled and stored
- Maintaining a clean and tidy workplace
- Other General Duties when required
- Ability to work as part of a team in work situations
- Good written, oral communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Punctual and reliable
- Previous experience in a production environment
- Food sector experience
- Flexibility to work shift patterns.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Rachel Gough at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.