Fit-out Site Manager- Cork
Our client delivers an array of projects including construction, new developments and building and maintenance sectors across the Humber region where we have extensive local knowledge. They currently have an opportunity or a Fit-outs site for various shop fit-outs projects across Cork.
Our client delivers sustainable work environments and empower their staff to achieve their ambitions. They bring the most suitable people together, matching expertise and experience with project and client requirements. Everyone on their team has a role in the success of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Maintaining quality & safety control procedures.
· Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
· To plan, manage and deliver all activities in an efficient and cost effective manner.
· Adhering to and ensuring the Health & Safety of the entire site and project.
· Management of subcontractors and direct labour workforce
· 3+ years' experience
· Good IT skills
· Site Management Safety Pass & 1st Aid
· Excellent communication skills at all levels
· Full Clean Driving Licence
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Daniel Devery at CSR on 015267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.