Intermediate level Fitout Estimator required for permanent role within a leading fitout contractor in Co. Antrim.
Our client specialises in fitout Projects to the Hotel, Leisure, Retail and Leisure.
Due to the continued growth of the company, our client is on the lookout for an estimator to join their growing team.
- Proactive approach to networking and developing of tender opportunities through existing contacts or by referral
- Assisting in PQQ submissions where required
- Assessment of tender documentation
- Co-ordination of detailed enquiries/assessment of quotations
- Preparation of pricing schedules/bill of quantities where required
- Detailed estimating of projects
- Delivery of estimate and proposals for sum-up leading to tender submissions
- In association with Contract Managers and Quantity Surveyors, liaison and negotiate with clients and clients representatives review process of successful tender projects
- To participate and support all Company initiatives with compliance of procedures and requirements for ISO9001, 14001 & 18001, FSC and Investors in People Standards
- Good record keeping for reference points on subsequent related projects
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and maintain agreed timescales
- Follow-up - establishing competition and their levels of submission benchmarking and continuous improvement of service response and delivery
- Any other duties conducive to the effective operation of the post which the Company deem to be within the post holder's competence
- 4 years industry experience of fit out projects (land-based)
- Conquest estimating software desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
A competitive Salary & Remuneration package will be tailored to the successful Estimator.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Michelle Doran at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.