Finishing Foreman – South Dublin
CSR group is looking for an experienced Finishing Foreman for a public sector project in South Dublin. This is a prestigious project and would be a great addition to anyone’s CV as it is a bit different. The person would ideally have experience with polished concrete and bespoke carpentry. The absolute highest of standards are expected for the finish.
The company is one of Ireland’s leading contractors and are very well respected in the industry.
· Reporting to the Project Manager
· Finishing internal building in accordance with the programme.
· Understanding the finishing sequence and organizing labour and materials to deliver in accordance with the programme.
· Liaise with various subcontractors on a daily basis
· Plan works accordingly to tie in line with the programme and drive labour force to work at maximum capacity while on-site.
· 5 years Previous Foreman experience
· Carpentry background highly beneficial
· Excellent knowledge of construction operations and equipment
· Strong focus on health and safety
· Keen eye for detail
· The ability to ensure the successful delivery of projects while keeping a firm eye on quality
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Tomas Kinsella at CSR on 015267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.