Finishing Foreman - Dublin
The CSR group is looking to recruit an experienced Finishing Foreman. This Company has a lot of projects currently running and are looking to add to an already existing team. The job is a mix of residential and commercial work. Great salary and package on offer for the right person who wants a permanent position and looking to grow within a great company.
· Reporting to the Project Manager
· Finishing internal building in accordance with the programme.
· Understanding the finishing sequence and organizing labour and materials to deliver in accordance with the programme.
· Liaise with various subcontractors on a daily basis
· Plan works accordingly to tie in line with the programme and drive labour force to work at maximum capacity while on-site.
· 5 years Previous Foreman experience
· Carpentry background highly beneficial
· Excellent knowledge of construction operations and equipment
· Strong focus on health and safety
· Keen eye for detail
· The ability to ensure the successful delivery of projects while keeping a firm eye on quality
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing contractor that has a proven track record of delivering a diverse range of projects.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Tomas Kinsella at CSR on 015267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.