To work as part of a dedicated team with full ownership of client focused contracts. Client Liaison is major part of this role as daily communication, weekly meetings and site walk arounds are required to deliver the quality of service the client requires.
A trustworthy, open, friendly, and dedicated person with a can-do attitude is essential for this role.
Job title does not delimit the duties that may be required, candidate will be expected to carry out any other such duties that may be reasonably required.
Hours will be a standard 40 hours over a 5-day period. On occasion the structure of these hours may need to vary to suit onsite requirements
Emergency call-out could be required over and above normal working hours from time to time but will be set within an agreed pattern.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Developing a Comprehensive knowledge of contract scope
- Responsibility for H&S implementation, management, and reporting
- Management of Sub-contractor and Direct Labour resources
- Planning of PPM, Reactive and Small Project Works
- Procurement of materials and specialist sub-contractors
- Ensuring contractual KPI’s are met, and improvement strategies are implemented where necessary
- KPI reporting to both client and internal Dowds senior management
- Management and overseeing of administration, billing, and contract finances.
- Assume full responsibility for contract outputs and management of services against contracted scope of works.
- Financial management to ensure control of spending and budgets.
- Performance management across teams and service lines, reporting and monitoring of performance.
- Co-ordination and collaboration between other departments including HR, Procurement, Finance, Build & M&E Projects
- Leading the Contract – providing confident, visible leadership, ensuring standards are set and delivered, talent and resources are utilized optimally, client relationships are nurtured and developed and all opportunities for best practice and capability growth are leveraged.
- Team Management – Selecting, managing, engaging, and developing highly performing and diverse operating teams, with right skills and capabilities
- Client Relationship Management – Engaging with client on a routine basis and lead by example in providing contract/relationship management.
- Ensuring the protocols, processes and capabilities are in place to deliver all technical/regulatory requirements for the safe and commercial on-going management of the contract
- To implement and maintain business improvement and process improvement into all areas.
The candidate will have a strong based work knowledge in Maintenance tasks, self-motivated, strong team working attributes, have the ability to analyse a problem and develop a solution and manage the works to resolve any issues quickly and efficiently, a dynamic professional approach and high self-conduct standards will be expected at all times, Health & Safety is of paramount importance at all times and must be at the forefront of all working decisions.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a similar role/environment (essential)
- Extremely good communication skills and dedication
- H&S Training
- IOSH/NEBOSH certificate in H&S
- Electrical or Mechanical Bias Qualification, Desirable but not essential
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Ernesta Lukoseviciute at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.