Our client has been delivering M&E services for 40 years and have a very sound reputation for delivering their projects on time, on budget, safely and to a first-class finish. They have broad experience in commercial and industrial, health, education, leisure and residential sectors throughout NI and the rest of the UK.
A fantastic opportunity to join their organisation as due to expansion of their design, develop & build activities they are looking for a talented individual to join their Belfast team as a FM Contracts Manager.
You will be the representative for Planned and Response Maintenance for assigned Customer Contracts. Continually review these contracts and efficiently manage resource company of Engineers, Sub-Contractors and Supply Chain to deliver operations within Contract Budgets at target margin.
- Check the monitoring of logged calls and jobs created on the helpdesk database for your Contracts to ensure Customer instructions are being received and services delivered with regular updates.
- Ensure that all Work in Progress within your allocated Contracts is kept to a minimum and that jobs are completed, and the job tickets closed and invoiced as quickly as possible.
- Direct allocation of work orders and purchase orders to directly employed maintenance team and/or supply chain.
- Monitor and review all Supplier and Sub-Contractor Invoices against valid purchase orders raised and agreed costs.
- Review and authorise all paperwork presented for FM Tasks ensuring that they are accurate and of suitable quality to form proof of delivery for invoicing.
- Cross reference each task with the Service Management Database to ensure that all jobs passed for invoicing are administrated correctly, that all related costs have been received and that they are profitable.
- Identify and promptly recommend and cost all additional remedial works that have been reported or highlighted during our daily activities and be responsible for recording these within our quotation system as proof of your attempts to secure additional revenue for the Company.
- Follow Customer instructions to survey and prepare any quotations and estimates that they may request within the timescales expected and ensure that this is also recorded in our quotation system.
- Ensure that all Customer Contract Folders on Network Database are maintained, archived where necessary and to be free from miscellaneous file clutter. Ensure that reference material such as pricing documents, pictures, quotations, reports etc. in relation to all works past and present are kept in an orderly fashion for review at any time or to be referenced during periods of absence.
- Maintain clear communication between Site representatives, Supply Chain when required to ensure that information is accurately passed between all parties for a timely response and to close out jobs.
- Regularly review the PPM schedule & Reactive Maintenance jobs thus ensuring that all tasks are completed in line with the service requirements.
- Track job progress against pre-determined KPI’s including maximum allowable response and rectification times and react to any escalation procedures.
- Report back to Clients on request any job progress and close out.
- Ensure Clients are being provided with adequate notice regarding arranged attendances.
- Ensure we receive concise and presentable records and reports for all works carried with adequate description for submission to Clients as proof of delivery and so that you may price the works appropriately for Invoicing.
- Monitor that Customers are being provided with up-to-date asset management records in the format in which they desire as soon as they become available for submission.
- Adapt to any change in Client requirements for updating the tasks and valuable Custom that they provide.
- Ensure you work as a team member such that you have an effective and close working relationship with other teams, departments and sites across the Company.
- Demonstrate a team focused approach to work, by working closely with your colleagues and by providing support where required.
- Demonstrate effective communication and appropriate behaviours with your team members and work colleagues.
- Highlight to Senior Management any training requirements you have which would enable you to undertake your job safely, efficiently and effectively.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Ernesta Lukoseviciute at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.