A leading Fitout Contractor based in Co. Antrim seeks to recruit an Estimator.
You will be required to oversee the preparation of estimates for the hospitality, retail, leisure, office and banking and marine sectors across the UK and Europe. Within the role, you will be required to have great communication skills establishing trusted relationships with new and existing sub-contractors to deliver the best value for our clients.
- Successful delivery of estimating function
- Client/Professionals liaison
- Ensuring competitiveness
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers and developing new potential customers/business
- 4 years of Industry experience fit-out projects
- Conquest or similar computerised system
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A proactive approach to networking and developing of tender opportunities through existing contacts or by referral
- Assisting in PQQ submissions were required
- Assessment of tender documentation
- Co-ordination of detailed enquiries /assessment of quotations
- Preparation of pricing schedules/bill of quantities where required
- Detailed estimating of projects
- Delivery of estimate and proposals for sum-up leading to tender submissions
- In association with contract managers and Quantity Surveyors, liaison and negotiate with clients and clients representatives review process of successful tender projects.
- To participate and support all Company initiatives with compliance of procedures and requirements for ISO9001, 14001 & 18001, FSC and Investors in People Standards.
- Good record-keeping for reference points on subsequent related projects.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and maintain agreed timescales.
- Follow-up - establishing competition and their levels of submission benchmarking and continuous improvement of service response and delivery.
A generous salary & remuneration package will be tailored to the successful Estimator.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Michelle Doran at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.