A Fitout Contractor based in Co. Armagh has a new opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor with Bills of Quantities experience to join the organisation.
Joining the estimating division, you would be responsible for the following:
- Estimate quantity of materials and prepare costing for tenders
- Carry out site survey as and when required
- Take off quantities from plans and prepare Bill of Quantities (BOQ)
- Liaise with clients, architects and engineers to obtain appropriate information on quotations, tenders and follow-up on technical issues
- Negotiate with suppliers to obtain competitive prices at all times
- Maintain and update a pricing database for equipment and materials
- Create and update clients' data on computerized system
- Prepare claims for projects including direct small jobs
- Monitor cost for on-going projects and prepare cost reports
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma or Degree in Quantity Surveying (or studying towards)
- Fully conversant with construction drawings
- Minimum 1-2 years' of proven experience in Quantity Surveying or Estimating.
- Self-organiser with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
You will receive an excellent salary & remuneration package to include flexible/ hybrid working.
NI Based Role (no UK travel)
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Michelle Doran at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.