Are you an experienced Electrician looking to pass on your knowledge and skills to the next generation? You may already be a trainer or you may be looking to make a move from the tools to an instructor position.
With a healthy diversified customer base and many years experience in satisfying their customers both large and small this is a company which has a lot to offer their employees.
An excellent base salary is on offer plus benefits for the successful candidate. This is a great chance to join a family firm with established longterm contracts on a national basis.
As a successful Trainer you will have good people skills and help deliver electrical installation training through practical workshops as well as theory-based workshops and assessments.
• Applicants must have a good standard of education.
• Fully qualified electrician with five years’ experience within the industry.
• Junior Cert / Leaving Cert (level 4 or 5), GCSE in Maths & English.
• Level 6 NFQ or equivalent, full 18th Edition Wiring Regulations and Part P qualifications. Other electrical qualifications at JIB Standard, NVQ Level 3 or their equivalents. ECS card and Testing & Inspection are desirable.
• Previous Experience as an Electrical Tutor / Electrical Trainer is desirable.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Stevie Haslam at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.