Full Job Description
Due to continued growth and expansion, our client now requires an Electrical Forman for projects in Dublin. Our client is an award winning companies with some of Ireland’s biggest contracts.
The ideal candidate will come from an electrical trade’s background and will have a good understanding of the commercial and industrial construction sector.
If you are an Electrical Forman looking to make the move into a bigger company that has some of Irelands most exciting projects do get in touch.
· Conduct toolbox talks with all electrical sub-contractors
· Issue reports on progress of the project to the project Manager
· Ensure the quality of work conducted by the sub-contractors is to company standards
· Ensure that health and safety regulations are met across the project
· Troubleshoot, maintain and repair, electrical and low voltage control systems and other related devices
· The ideal candidate will have 3- 5 years’ experience as an electrical Forman
· The ideal candidate will come from an electrical trades background
· The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of construction regulations in the republic of Ireland.
· Proven record of accomplishment of leading by example and providing exceptional guidance to Sub contractors
· Ability to form material lists.
· Good troubleshooting skills, repair abilities and installation skills;
· Able to work in high pressure, time sensitive conditions;
· Attention to detail;
· Strong communications skills and customer service orientation.
· Strong work ethic and positive attitude;
· Ability to supervise others’ work and coach for performance.
• A leading market salary is on offer for the right candidate
• Flexible working options
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam Byrne at CSR on 015267469 alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.