Electrical Design Engineer (Building)
· Location – Belfast, County Antrim
· Job type – Full time/Permanent
· Salary – Market Leading based on experience (Senior Package)
· Experience Intermediate/Senior – 5-8 years+
· Hybrid Working
CSR are currently working for an international engineering consultancy that requires an intermediate/senior electrical engineer to join their team to assist on various multi-million pound projects.
This leading M&E consultancy prides themselves on being great employers which was thoroughly highlighted when they became CIBSE employer of the year award in recent years.
With offices in Belfast City Centre, a fantastic opportunity has become available for employment in a company that have various current projects as well as some large upcoming contracts.
Projects in the history books of this firm include a £14 million Healthcare centre as well as a multimillion pound residential care unit, to name a few.
· Evaluate electrical systems and products via design and applying knowledge of electricity and materials
· Provide expertise in electrical design services
· Duties of Senior electrical engineer
· Applied knowledge in order to troubleshoot problems when they arise
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing results
· Ensure product quality through testing
· Prepare product reports through collecting and analysing information and different trends
· Competent computer skills – AutoCAD etc
· Keeping up to date on most recent electrical engineering software
· Meeting with colleagues when required to consider progress and review
· Adhering to health and safety regulations
· Chartered or else working toward charter ship
YOUR NEW ROLE
With the construction industry at a high, your new company have a full order book for 2022 and you will be involved in some of the top projects in Belfast as well as lending a hand in UK projects!
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.