CSR is working with a leading Building Services Contractor who are known for their broad experience with client in both the public and private sector, from commercial and industrial, health, education. Due to continues growth they are seeking an Electrical Contracts Manager to join their team based in Belfast.
- Ensuring projects / Contractual requirements are delivered on time and within budget.
- Procurement of relevant plant, materials and Sub-Contractor packages.
- Responsible for the project team, staff management, control of labour and their coordination.
- Meeting with clients on a regular basis.
- Liaise with the Client and Contractor on the project delivery.
- Ordering and managing products / machinery for site.
- Clean driving license.
- Mechanical Engineering degree or other relevant qualification.
- PC literate with competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Health and Safety Knowledge.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and Organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with a ‘can-do’ approach to work and willingness to learn and assist.
- Organised and disciplined in your planning and approach to work.
- Work well and confidently as part of a team in a busy environment.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Ernesta Lukoseviciute at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.