Due to the continued growth our client is recruiting for experienced Electrical Contracts Managers. You will be required to oversee various projects while working closely with their specialist’s subcontract supply chain to help the successful delivery of our contracts. The works span across core Commercial contracts.
The successful candidate will report to the Contracts & Estimating Director. Due to the nature of the work, client is looking for individuals with experience and those who are qualified and want to develop.
- To plan, organise and deliver engineering services Responsive Maintenance, PPM and small works contracts.
- Ensure all company & department health & safety requirements are complied with.
- Work with the H&S Manager to produce CHSPPs and associated risk and method statements for Electrical services contracts.
- Ensure each engineering contract operation is carried out profitably and on time.
- To attend client meetings, design meetings and site meetings.
- Coordinate daily activities of directly employed operatives and agency operatives.
- Handover small works upon completion and manage aftercare issues.
- Work closely with the QS team to ensure all documentation is complete allowing for efficient measurement and accounting.
- Working closely with subcontractors, planning and programming of works and the ability to close out projects with all relevant handover documentation.
- Assist in the compilation and maintenance of training / plant & van records.
- Be technically able to carry out and lead the team in the servicing, maintenance, diagnostics breakdown repairs and installations of a variety electrical equipment, efficiently and to a high standard.
- Previous experience as a Qualified Electrician.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an Electrical Contracts Manager delivering projects in a predominantly domestic and commercial environment.
- Good working knowledge of Health and Safety in the Workplace.
- City & Guilds 236 Parts 1, 2 & 3.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fully IT literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- High level of presentational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to organise and plan work to achieve performance targets and deliver to strict deadlines. A proven team player.
- Proof of the right to work in the UK.
- Full driving license (no more than 3 penalty points).
- Experience utilizing NEC3 and JCT contracts
- Contract Management experience in Measured Term type contracts.
- C&G 2391 Inspection and Testing.
- Contract Management experience delivering response and planned maintenance tasks.
- First Aid at work certificate.
- Recognised qualification in Asbestos Management.
- CSCS Electrical Contracts Managers Card
- CSCS Site Managers Card
- Working experience and knowledge using Microsoft Project.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Ernesta Lukoseviciute at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.