Our client has been in operation for 40+ years, establishing themselves alongside many of the major organisations in NI. They are fully committed to providing a first-class installation and client satisfaction on all its projects within the industrial, commercial and domestic sectors. As they continue to develop in all aspects of Electrical Contracting, Testing & Facilities Management, they a position for an Electrical Contracts Manager to join their team.
- To plan, organise and deliver engineering services Responsive Maintenance, PPM and small works contracts.
- Ensure all company & department health & safety requirements are complied with.
- Work with the H&S Manager to produce CHSPPs and associated risk and method statements for Electrical services contracts.
- Ensure each engineering contract operation is carried out profitably and on time.
- To attend client meetings, design meetings and site meetings.
- Coordinate daily activities of directly employed operatives and agency operatives.
- Handover small works upon completion and manage aftercare issues.
- Work closely with the QS team to ensure all documentation is complete allowing for efficient measurement and accounting.
- Working closely with subcontractors, planning and programming of works and the ability to close out projects with all relevant handover documentation.
- Assist in the compilation and maintenance of training / plant & van records.
- Be technically able to carry out and lead the team in the servicing, maintenance, diagnostics breakdown repairs and installations of a variety electrical equipment, efficiently and to a high standard.
- Previous experience as a Qualified Electrician.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an Electrical Contracts Manager delivering projects in a predominantly domestic and commercial environment.
- Good working knowledge of Health and Safety in the Workplace.
- City & Guilds 236 Parts 1, 2 & 3.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fully IT literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- High level of presentational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to organise and plan work to achieve performance targets and deliver to strict deadlines. A proven team player.
- Proof of the right to work in the UK.
- Full driving license (no more than 3 penalty points).
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Ernesta Lukoseviciute at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.